17443 Sarita Ave
4 Bedrooms 3 Bath
A spectacular one-of-a-kind home in Santa Clarita. Updated, clean and turnkey this home features 3 bedrooms 2 baths in the main house and a detached 1 bedroom loft and bath. The property has some amazing features like an interior atrium courtyard open to the living room that is designed as a relaxing Zen garden feature, reminiscent of a traditional Japanese house. Concealed behind sliding shoji screen doors, one of the bedrooms has been updated in a Japanese style tearoom. This tranquil room has a woven bamboo ceiling and Tatami mat floor. Tatamis are a traditional flooring unique to Japan. Made with woven straw, these mats are a key element of traditional Japanese architecture. The former owner is a designer who lived in Japan for over a decade and brought the feeling of Japan back to this home. There is a combination of wood flooring and carpet throughout the home. The kitchen is roomy, has granite counters and designer backsplash. The master bathroom features stone flooring, dual sinks and inside the shower there is a deep soaking tub. The tropical landscape includes a backyard that has an open patio, pool and spa. The home is located across the street from Canyon Country Park perfect for families or just to enjoy a stroll. The new Vista Canyon development is walking distance and will provide shopping and dining in the near future. Do not miss out on this home. Make an appointment today for a private showing.
- Unlocking Your Home Buying Power: Navigating Interest Rates and Negotiating Strategies in the Santa Clarita Valley, Sherman Oaks, Burbank, Studio City, and North Hollywood
- 13332 Herron St. Sylmar CA
- 31194 La Baya Drive #206 Westlake Village
- 30088 Pixie Dr. Enchanted Forrest Estates-Running Springs, CA
- 2508 Mulberry Lane in the highly desirable Anaverde community in West Palmdale